Greet your morning with Kellogg’s All-Bran Complete Wheat Flakes, a delicious, low-fat breakfast cereal made with simple, wholesome ingredients. A healthy, family-favorite cereal that's perfect for both kids and adults, Kellogg’s All-Bran Complete Wheat Flakes are made to enjoy by the bowlful. Each serving provides a good source of 15 vitamins and minerals as well 22-percent of your recommended daily fiber. A travel-ready food, Kellogg’s All-Bran Complete Wheat Flakes is an ideal companion for lunchboxes, after-school snacks, and busy, on-the-go moments. Just add your favorite dairy or nut-milk or enjoy as a crispy treat straight from the box. Kellogg’s All-Bran Complete Wheat Flakes, a delicious way to feel all-bran new.
Kellogg's All-Bran Complete Wheat Flakes Cereal
This healthy whole-grain cereal is packed with natural wheat bran. Each serving provides 20% of your recommended daily fiber and 100% of recommended values for 11 vitamins and minerals.
All-Bran is fortified with the vitamins and minerals: Vitamin C (sodium ascorbate, ascorbic acid), vitamin A palmitate, niacinamide, reduced iron, zinc oxide, calcium pantothenate, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), vitamin D, vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B1 (thiamin hydrochloride), vitamin E (alpha tocopherol acetate), folic acid, vitamin B12.
The All-Bran 7-Day Promise
Enjoy one serving of All-Bran fiber cereal every day for one week to see if you feel lighter and more energetic in just 7 days...
- Day 1: You’re about to take an important step toward better colon health.
- Day 2: Remember to add fiber to your diet gradually. A good guide is to add one serving of All-Bran cereal a day.
- Day 3: Drink plenty of water as you add fiber to your diet to help the fiber do its job.
- Day 4: Adding more fiber in your diet is getting easier.
- Day 5: If your not feeling lighter yet take heart, it’s worth the wait.
- Day 6: Keep up the good work, you're well on your way.
- Day 7: By now, you should be feeling lighter and you probably feel as if you have more energy.
- Day 8 and Beyond: At this point you know how to make fiber-rich foods a part of your lifestyle.
Fill Up on Fiber
The studies are clear--fiber can help promote weight loss and healthier eating patterns, while increasing overall health:
- Fiber takes longer to chew and slows down the rate at which we eat--giving our bodies a chance to let us know when we are full.
- With fewer calories and greater bulk, high-fiber foods help us feel fuller for longer.
- Fiber helps keep the digestive tract clean and healthy decreasing risk of intestinal disease.
- Fiber-rich diets can help lower 'bad' cholesterol, lower blood pressure, and help control blood sugar levels.
Up the Fiber in your diet with these great recipes:
Cinnamon Roll Biscuits
These delicious cinnamon roll biscuits are enriched with a cup of All-Bran cereal for a natural boost of fiber. (Of course, that's not the reason you're going to love them.)
Prep Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, divided
- 1 cup Kellogg's All-Bran Original cereal
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1-tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- In a large bowl combine flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, and salt. Using a pastry blender, cut in 1/2 cup cold butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Make a well in center of flour mixture.
- In a medium bowl combine KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN ORIGINAL cereal with milk; let stand 6 minutes or until cereal softens. Stir into flour mixture until dough just forms a ball.
- On a lightly floured surface, knead dough gently 10 to 12 strokes. Roll or pat dough on lightly floured surface into a 14 X 10-inch rectangle.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon. Spread dough with 1/2 cup softened butter; sprinkle with cinnamon mixture.
- Roll up in a spiral, starting from the long side. Pinch seam to seal.
- With a knife, cut into 12 thick slices. Arrange slices, cut side down, in a 13 X 9 X 2-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
Chicken Tomato Pilaf
Keep this recipe on hand for any time you need a delicious, simple and nutritious one-dish meal. This family-pleasing casserole is bursting with chicken, tomatoes, mushrooms and rice. Serve with a crisp green salad and you're done.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
- 1 jar (2 1/2 ounces/1/2 cup) sliced mushrooms, drained, reserving liquid
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1 small clove garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 1 can (16 ounces/2 cups) whole peeled tomatoes, undrained
- 1/3 cup Kellogg's All-Bran Original cereal
- or Kellogg's All-Bran Bran Buds cereal
- 1/4 cup uncooked, long grain, white rice
- 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken
Beef Tomato Pilaf:
- In large fry pan, cook mushrooms, onions and garlic in oil until tender, stirring constantly. Stir in reserved mushroom liquid, salt, pepper, thyme and tomatoes. Cut tomatoes into pieces with spoon. Bring to boil. Stir in KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal, rice and chicken.
- Cover pan tightly and simmer about 35 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle each serving with snipped fresh parsley and additional cereal, if desired. Serve hot.
Substitute 1/2 pound lean ground beef, browned and drained for the chicken.
Kellogg Company is a leading producer of cereal and convenience foods--a company you can rely on for great-tasting, high quality foods. Kellogg was founded in 1906, in Battle Creek, Michigan. For more than 100 years, innovation and their commitment to being the best has guided the company. From being the first company to offer premiums in cereal boxes to being the first to fortify the cereals, Kellogg has historically been a leader in industry, innovation, and marketing.
The founder, W.K. Kellogg, had a strong commitment to nutrition, health, and quality. His vision continues to drive improvement in the products and processes, with the goal of providing great-tasting, nutritious products that meet the most rigorous quality standards.
With more than 100 ready-to-eat cereals around the world, consumers count on Kellogg for great-tasting, convenient, and affordable choices that meet their nutrition needs.